All you need to know about Pastor Foluke Adenike Adeboye
She is Blessed!
Blessed with rare gifts of administration, planning, hospitality, counseling, mentoring, ministering comfort, care, and encouragement to many, bringing hope, love and succor to the hopeless. Endowed with immense initiative, and great capacity for hard work. A missionary and minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. A powerful intercessor, Bible Teacher & role model for lots of women. A pioneer of multiple projects, ministries and missions to the glory of God.
With a passion for planting Christian schools, has made immense contributions to the Nigerian Education sector, coordinating work in the field of Christian Education, by starting a vigorous movement (Christ the Redeemer’s Schools Movement) that has led to the founding of several Christian Educational institutions caring for the educational welfare of children in Nigeria and Internationally.
A dutiful wife, a devoted mother and grandmother, a tireless evangelist, a hospitable and seasoned teacher with passion for excellence at all levels of education.
Eldest of 10 Children in the Adeyokunnu Family
Father was a Methodist Minister and Teacher Mother was a trader.
Married to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Blessed with three sons and a daughter who are all Pastors and happily married.
Dotting and loving grandmother to her many dearly beloved and precious grandchildren
For in him we live, and move, and have our being;
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.;
Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- Primary Education: Methodist Primary School-Oke Eshe- Ilesha
- Secondary Education: Methodist Girls School- Agurodo-Ilesha
- Teacher raining – Grade II Teacher’s Certificate: United Missionary College(UMC)- Ibadan
- Child Evangelism Training: Child Evangelism Ministry in Holland- 1985
- College of Education: University of Lagos – Diploma in Education(Science & Mathematics)
Has attended in addition to these, several professional Development Training Courses, in Nigeria and Abroad. Notable among these are:-
- Understanding Accelerated Christian Education – 1992
- Proficiency Course for Directors of Schools and Heads of Schools at the University College of St. Johns & St. Marks, Plymouth, U.K.- 2000.
Special Needs Education Training – Organized by CRSM and conducted in Lagos by The Columbia University in the City of New York- 2005.
Has published widely and presented many discusses, speeches and addresses, many of which have been transcribed into book form.
- Divine Love, a joint publication with her husband – Pastor E.A. Adeboye
She has also written the following books:
- Kingdom Love – 2008
- Heaven in your home – 2006
- The Mother-in Christ -2004
- The Seven Secrets of Great Achievers – 2003
- This also shall pass, published by CRM in 2001
- Can I cry out published by Oldavent Limited in 1999; and
- The Pastors’ Wives Manual published by Feyisetan Press in 1995.
Keep In Touch
Follow Pastor Foluke Adenike Adeboye on all Social Media platform to get the latest update.