RCCG 40 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE 201712 Jan 2017, Posted by RCCG in
129. Intense praise and worship
130. Father give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017
131. Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships,
Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year,
132. Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes
and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017
133. Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our ,
parishes and family members
134. Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me
135. Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017
136. Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday.
137. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek.
138. Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to
forever be relevant
140. As we start 2017, let us pray that God will crush the strength of the power of
darkness and open for us a two leaved gate that no one will be able to shut. Isa.
141. Let us ask God to go before RCCG in 2017 and make every crooked way straight.
142. Lord Jesus, go before RCCG this year and break in pieces every gate of brass
locked against the spread of the Gospel. Isa. 45:2
143. Jehovah God, arise and break in sunder every bar of iron that is preventing your
church from marching forward in 2017. Isa. 45:2
144. Open our eyes O lord to see what we are doing, which will not allow the Gates to
lift up its head for us to make progress in Christendom. Ps. 24:3-6
145. Put your fear into your children all over the world O Lord. Ps. 24:4
146. The grace to get the Gates opened through holiness; give it to your Children in
2017 O Lord. Rev. 3:7
147. Teach your Children to get the locked doors opened by dwelling in you Holy Hill O
Lord. Ps. 15:1-6
148. Pass through your Church and purge her from the top to the bottom as we go
ahead in 2017 O Lord. Zechariah 3:1-7